Together we care, play, learn, grow, succeed.
We aim to nurture kind, happy, healthy, imaginative, reflective individuals with high self-esteem and a love of learning who are ready to make a positive contribution, form good relationships, make healthy choices and continue to flourish so that they may enjoy a well-balanced and successful future life as they fulfil their dreams.
We achieve our vision by
- placing the needs and progress of our children at the centre of everything that we do.
- being inclusive and ambitious for all of our children.
- ensuring we have expert practitioners who role-model our values and are able to provide outstanding care and education.
- having a culture of continuous improvement that is committed to securing the very best for our children as we achieve our charity aims.
- working in partnership with our parents, carers and the wider community, understanding that working together achieves more for our children.
- providing a safe, secure and stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environment where our children are able to learn through playing and exploring as well as through more structured activities.
- valuing each child as an individual, listening to them, respecting them and nurturing their independence.
- delivering a rich curriculum offer that is supported by a wide variety of resources that interest our children and support them to make outstanding progress.
- understanding that our focus is building a strong foundation for future success, respecting each child’s stage of learning and supporting their unique readiness to move forward, without limits.